Friday 18 April 2014

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion ..!



The heading of this book in English is " The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" ... I just started to read the first few pages and really it was so interesting to me .... so I thought to write a post about it, not much to say since I just started but I will write its about what !!! 
The Protocols of Zion and they are the plan which was written by the Jewish for Global Domination, lots of facts and opinions of writers, critics, rabbis and popes ...! The first time when people discover the publications Jewish were afraid that all their plans will be destroyed, they started to suing who ever published or talk about these publications ... every-time they lose ..... However, the 2 books talks about everything when they start, how, who are they what are these protocols about, how to reach them ...! 
Let me say nothing comes easy with them ...!


No comments:

Post a Comment