Saturday 19 April 2014

My Animals ..!

Am an animal freak since I was born, every animal I wish for my mom & Grandfather will buy it ... Our home was verbatim a farm or a shelter for them ... saying that I want to share the animals I got them now  ..!

 

Here I have Kotchi a Persian Boy cat and he is 2 years old, this is his favorite place to take a nap .... But he prefers to sleep in my bed even before me plus he is so annoying but at the same time cute & peaceful ....!



My favourite cat ever her name is Kaloma a mixed between a Persian & Arabic cat, 4 years old, She has a very strong personality & savage ... But she loves to play so smart she always does funny stuff .. I had her since she was a baby am the one who take care of her feed & teach her almost everything my sis told me that Kaloma have some of my personality ...!


 A female dog with 1 year old her name is maria, she was beaten from her old owners & she run away from them to us we have taken care of her since then .... so cute, you can't imagine how sensitive she is and she loves to play with her ball toy ...!


This is Tetto a water turtle he is now 2 years old this is his picture when he was only a few months .... Can't say that much about him, quite peaceful but really he loves to eat a lot ....!


Bella a female dog mixed between a German Shepherd & Husky she was a gift from a friend of mine .... OMG what to say about her, so annoying she wants everything for her want to play all the time barking day & night ... she will be 1 year this summer I hope she become more calm by then ... I forget she do eat everything ...!


We Just called it snake and I really don't know if it was a boy or a girl but I think it's from Ruthvens Kingsnake family ... It loves to eat baby white mice ...!


Bobar we call her also another annoying animal she love to jump run everywhere she is almost 2 years ... and I do love her because she always after me where ever I go it feel nice to have something like that in your life..!


My baby BoBo a female Sugar Glider she is now 7 weeks old only so adorable it was a gift .... I love her to death she loves to sleep in weird places most of the time inside my clothe .... she loves to drink water with sugar her favorite food is apple .... I took her with me when I go for a drive also she is annoying & she is a nocturnal animal the first days I stay with her all night up and the second day I just went to college without any sleeping until she finally started to sleep at night....!

-> I Love All The Creatures <-

No comments:

Post a Comment