Saturday 12 April 2014

My First Day in Kindergarten ..!


I remember that day like it was yesterday .... My Mom and my baby sister dropped me in the classroom and waved to me bye bye ...! I saw them walking it was not a joke they are leaving me with all the crying kids around me ... so I ran after them but the teacher caught me and took me to my seat ! but I didn't just do nothing I kept on fighting to get out of that room ! until the teacher give up ... yaaaaaaay I did it, now where to go its a new place to me ... I just sit on the bench in the schoolyard, then the headmaster saw me asking me what am doing here I told him how the class was and everyone just crying & shouting ... he asked to bring a table & chair for me to sit in the schoolyard and he sits with me ! he asked about my name what I like and dislike, we colored together !  When My mom arrived she was shocked that I'm sitting outside ! That day she just yelled at me until the next day to stay in the classroom and to be a good girl !!!  

Will Mom it Never Happens Your Daughter was Always the One With Bad Influence on Kids!    

No comments:

Post a Comment