Saturday 5 April 2014

Illuminati / Freemason ...!



I Am NOT an Illuminati ...! It's About Curiosity ...!

However, what I found the first time I have researched about them made me so scare of what they are thinking to do to the world or not what they are thinking to do actually they have done lots of things. For example, TV ... I did not get the concept of brainwash I thought it's a myth ... now I believe that we are brainwashed since we were kids all the ads, cartoons, music, series, movies everything they show us how to think what to believe what to say ...! I mean when we see ads about soft drinks we just want to pick or buy one, will see advertisement of some product we will just run to have it ...! The music about drinking, sex, women, money ...! These ideas placed in the subconscious mind so when you're doing something is wrong you will feel it's something normal to do ...! There is thousand of examples ...

They work to control politics and finance in various countries, they were behind the financial crisis ... They control the world's elite and rulers .... They are everywhere The EYE is everywhere ... They want to have a new world order ... Truth they want to control everyone as they do now, so the Evil they worship can  finally come out, they believe it will not reveal himself until the prevail ruin the world (The one-eyed / Antichrist) ...!

-> Be Aware <-

No comments:

Post a Comment