Thursday 10 April 2014

Exhibit Visit ..!



Some Pictures I took Today !

Today I visit exhibits that were held in DIFC (Dubai International Finance Centre); they were about arts, photography, painting and carving. It was something interesting to see all this kind of work since I am not a person that interests me this kind of arts ... But I am studying this course Photography so I had to visit exhibits and then write a report about them, really I didn't care less and I was thinking what do artists see different, why I can’t see the same when I see any kind of art ! … Am not saying that I don’t feel or imaging am saying what I see might different than what they see like I will feel hope in a painting while the purpose of the drawing to show us the darkness! ... I mean what I spouse to do, get into their head to know their point! IT's Just Not Me ...!

No comments:

Post a Comment