Tuesday 8 April 2014

Dubai in the Past ..!


A few days ago I went to the Bastakia area it's a historic neighborhood in Dubai, and is facing the Creek ... Really an amazing place to Experience and take a look at how was this city before exploding economically or even petroleum... This is not my first visit, but this time was for a project I had about the culture I had to take pictures, what a better place to choose than this neighborhood ... Nevertheless, each time I went there I feel amazed by the simpleness of the people who lived there, how it was peaceful and easy just to go by each day not caring about if you checked your email, having exam tomorrow, your TV show is on or not yet etc...  Sometimes simplicity is the solution to live happy. This is some Pictures I had taken when I was there ....

-> My Dubai the City of Life <-

No comments:

Post a Comment