Monday 5 May 2014

Insomnia ..!


Its too hard for me to get a good night's sleep even if am super tired ...! I tried almost everything the ways suggested to me through the net my friend and mom ... but nothing ..!  I hate coffee and since am a chocoholic its never been an issue for me to eat a chocolate in bed and fall a sleep so am positive its not from chocolate ..! I tried to eat banana, apple and drink milk  ... read a book ... take a warm bath ... exercise ... count the sheep's ... not having naps through the day ... I tried to have a scheduled so my body clock start a new habit of sleeping early at night and wake up at morning  for a month ... BUT nothing changed ! I even stop my bad habit of watching TV in bed or chatting, talking on the phone and eating late a heavy meal for a long time actually until now am trying ... But also nothing ....! However, for me now a 2 hours of sleeping is enough to get my day starting ... Sometimes I will be tired, but half an hour is enough to get my energy level back to work again .... 

-> HELP<-

No comments:

Post a Comment